Monday, June 25, 2007

GO MARINERS

Well, Last week was a great week...got 2 Mariners games in...I love baseball games...at the stadium at least. On Wed I watched the Mariners shut out the Pirates with my fabulous coworkers and on Sat I helped the Mariners root Griffey on from cheap seats. I pick great games to go to! Saturday I brought Gavin too...he loves Baseball. I bought him his own little glove and ball that he likes to hold in the car. So cute. He slept through a few home runs...but enjoyed the rest of the game. Here are some pics:





2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I miss going to Mariners games!! They really are so fun...we have a AAA team here that I want to go to sometime...but I don't think Wally really likes baseball that much. But going to games is really fun!

Rebecca said...

So what's going on in July??