Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Zoo Trip

Here we go, we were at the Zoo with Rebecca, Jeff, and Grandma. It was a nice day. Nice to be out and about...we just wandered and enjoyed eachothers company. FAIR WARNING: I bought a membership for Gavin and I so I forsee many more zoo pictures in the future months :-)
The GORILLA

Picnic Lunch...Gavin was just so good all day. So much fun to be a Mom for Gavin at the zoo.


Aunt Becca, Cousin Kaitlyn, Uncle Jeff, and Gavin-enjoying a stroll through the butterfly world.


Gavin gets a push from Grandma and Cousin Kaitlyn gets a push from Momma Becca

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cute pics!! Who is that wonderful mommy pushing a stroller in every picture, anyway?? ;)

So you totally beat me posting pics--I finally downloaded them this morning and it took me a good 2 or 3 hours to look through them. I had over 1,000 pics from my trip, Lagoon, and Father's Day & the girls' birthday. Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca said...

So have you been back to the zoo yet??