Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Pictures Pictures

So here are some recent things...hope I get the picture matching descriptions...I'll just put all notes here:
Gavin's first chicken wing...yummy! Notice the haircut? Yup, no more girly man curls. He's got big studly man hair now.

Hm, Notice Jeff's Uncle button? He only goes out with me with the button...got tired of being called dad...the girls liked him either way really.

For people that want more pictures of my beautiful face...there's one of some friends and I before going dancing a few weeks ago. I like these people. We have fun together.

Gavin likes going down slides! Sometimes I go with him to help him stay upright-and sometimes he goes by himself. He's growing fast but still small enough to do all kinds of fun tricks on the way down-like going upside down head first down the slide. Good thing I was there to take his picture and catch him at the bottom.

And riding in a car...Growing up up up, Gavin is very tall and very opinionated-one of which he got from me I guess. We are doing well, working sleeping playing...going to Spokane this weekend and enjoying a visit from Rebecca (sister in Utah) and her daughter Katelynn for a few days for JEFF'S GRADUATION!!!! He made it to the end of high school. Way to go Jeff, LOVE YOU BROTHER MAN!!!





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Isn't it amazing what a haircut can do--he looks so much older, now, like a little man. I love the Uncle button--that's so funny!