Thursday, June 14, 2007

What we've been doing...

Well, here's some more...I got on a download kick and pulled all my pictures off the cameras.

This group is of my 8-10 year old Activity Day Girls (some of them) we went to Baskin Robbins for 31 cent scoop night. We meet every other week and do awesome things. Last week we practiced lighting a fire and played games and made smores. We've done sewing, fashion shows, games, letter writing...all sorts of fun things!





Gavin making a mess with his popcorn...of course it's more fun to eat after being dumped out all over everything! And after church one Sunday (I think) he crashed. It cracks me up when he sleeps like this.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm in the mood for popcorn and ice cream now...

Rebecca said...

And maybe a nice long nap, too, it would be so nice to fall asleep in a stroller and have someone push me around...