Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Spokane for Fathers Day

Jeff drove with Gavin and I to Spokane to visit my dad for Father's Day. I love road trips, even short ones. My dad and I like to play with beads. Lucky for me...so does Gavin! He was so funny putting all the strings around his neck over and over and over. We had a great visit. Gavin also LOVED the swimming pool at the hotel. Everytime we walked by he did the ASL sign for MORE and pointed to the pool. Next time we'll have to spend longer in that pool!

Putting them on....

Sitting Pretty....

Being tickled by Grandpa's Beard....

Jumping on Stacey's Back....still light enough to feel good :-)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Cute pics with the beads...next time take him a pink dress to wear with the beads, and maybe a pretty little hat and purse...remember the value of blackmail pictures in the future!!!