Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July July


Well, that's my foot. That's what I did on 4th of July. I went to Spokane on Tuesday night and spent time with a friend, driving back Thursday. It was great. My foot killed many a bug on the way back...it took a little while to realize what the cool wetness was on the bottom of my foot...then looking through the bug gut covered windshield, I realized what my foot was catching. Nice pedicure job though huh? :)


We went to the zoo again...we ate apples and watched animals...


...Then Gavin fell asleep and we walked back to the car and drove home.



I've mentioned before how much we like to hang out on the trampoline. I like to chase Gavin with my feet and grab him and tickle him or lift him up and stuff. He LOVES a little trampoline play...these are my feet attacking the child!

We've been just enjoying work, daycare, playtime, babysitters, movies, and all kinds of great things so far in July. Fun times.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yay!! You're still alive!! Looks like a fun July so far--but not hot enough, methinks, maybe you should come down here for a while and experience SUMMER!!! But no, I love Seattle summers, not too hot, but I could definitely live without the mosquitos...where was the tea party? I didn't recognize any of those people--who's the girl next to you with your fishy faces??