Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More July stuff

Most recently, last weekend, I spent Saturday night at a beautiful wedding for my coworker, Andrew. It was really nice-really sweet. Here is Katelynn (another coworker and friend) and I at the wedding, then a view from our seat. It was a great ceremony...ending with "Another one bites the dust" music playing as they walked back down the aisle. Very cute. It was hot, in Wenatchee WA, about 98 degrees at the beginning of the ceremony, the during the dinner the sun set and it cooled of the the best summer night I have experienced in YEARS. It was warm with a breeze...man, awesome!






Then, last night, Gavin and I were invited to a tea party. It was such a blast. He did really well picking up food with these tiny little forks. We had a burping contest which I did not win! Then we played bocce ball and catch until the mosquitos came out and we went inside..then to bed late. It was great. I haven't had a drink out of a teacup since I can remember. Have to do it again...tiny treats and sweet drink. Good company and good games. So, that's about it for July so far. Half way through...wow...less then a month until our AWESOME CALIFORNIA VACATION!!!

No comments: