Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Tuesday

Well, I'm happy it's Tuesday. I have more pictures of our recent escapades I'll post later on. I took a quiz to see which Harry Potter character I am. I did see the new movie in 3D on Monday night...I have pics! Here's my results, feel free to leave a comment with yours!
>
You scored as Sirius Black, You are a gifted wizard
and very loyal to your allegiance. Whilst you
have a big heart and care very much about those
around you, you can be a little arrogant and
reckless at times.


Sirius Black

75%

Albus Dumbledore

70%

Harry Potter

70%

Draco Malfoy

60%

Remus Lupin

60%

Hermione Granger

60%

Ron Weasley

60%

Ginny Weasley

60%

Severus Snape

55%

Lord Voldemort

20%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooo.... I am Albus Dumbledore:

Strong and powerful you admirably defend your world and your charges against those who would seek to harm them. However sometimes you can fail to do what you must because you care too much to cause suffering.

Good stuff :)

~Katelynn

Rebecca said...

Cool website--I was Remus Lupin the first time, and Hermione Granger the 2nd time. Wally took it too and he was also Lupin. So I guess we're alike, as far as Harry Potter characters!!