Thursday, July 26, 2007

What we've been doing...

We went on a nature walk through a park in Monroe... I've mentioned my Activity Day Girls before... Gavin loved it. He always likes being outdoors with me.

Same night, Yes we're dorks, Jeff, Jessipoo, and Me at the Imax theater in Seattle... waiting in line to see Harry Potter. We were trying on our 3D glasses. Aren't we sexy? Big plastic glasses are hot. I guess I really am shorter then them. Sad :-(

We were house sitting for a friend-- and dog sitting-- and Gavin just LOVES Dogs! He kept going over to Sophie and giving her "hugs" by laying his head on her. He would follow her around forever and ever. Now I know why families have dogs: because it keeps the kids busy. Perhaps it was the novelty of being around it, but I could get Gavin to do anything if I said Sophie would like it.

Braver than I am... Gavin feed Sophie treats. I throw them in the air and the dogs catch them. Gavin likes them to eat out of his hand. Isn't he a stud?

Gavin and Sophie Smiling. They followed eachother all over the yard.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

wow, he IS brave--Grandma will be so glad that at least one of her great-grandkids isn't scared of dogs! :) I love your 3D glasses, too--you really look great, all of you!!