Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Random Pics












Lets See...some new pics: there are a few of our trip to Spokane, Gavin in his matching bandaid and swim trunks, the mess he made in the hotel room while Mom showered after swimming and Uncle Jeff's reaction to the length of the shower....:-) Um, my foot in my cool new Speedo water shoes and then running in the ocean to the dock with Katelynn during our weekend in Discovery Bay (VERY COLD)...There are a few of Gavin and I at the Seattle aquarium...we found a tank with Nemo and Dori! I can't wait until Gavin wants to watch that movie over and over again- I don't think I brushed my hair that day...oh well. ....Sunshine forcasted for this Sunday-I'll probably be in Birch Bay. I can't wait!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yeah, new pics! Yeah, new pics! Yeah, new pics! Gavin looks so old...not really, but he's looking less babyish and more toddlerish. Happens so fast! And you're looking good, sis! I was thinking we should have a little weight-loss or inches-loss competition leading up to Monterey. What do you think? Winner buys lunch? :) I totally miss the ocean and wish we had one around here. I guess I could try the great salt lake...