Monday, April 30, 2007

Fun weekend

















Well, more pictures...Gavin and I were in Birch Bay this weekend. We did some swimming and playing and beachwalking and relaxing. There was the most beautiful sunset ever...my camera did ok at capturing it, and there's my tired and squished face in front of it. That photographer should be fired! :-) (It was me heehee) We went on a little nature walk/hike. It was a blast. I love skunk cabbage. The leaves are HUGE, bigger than Gavin! We also read all the interpretive signs (quickly) and can now tell the differences between Spruce and Fir and Maple and other trees. So as we were walking around with him on my back I was pointing to things and saying their names. Gavin started pointing at things like Mom was. Such a fun game to point at trees! There were some cool flowers and it was a pretty warm relaxing walk. More of that to come this summer! I collect rocks more then shells now. I like the solid white rocks that are smooth, hard to find solid white. We saw some crabs and stuff too. I liked to run around with the soccer ball in a park near the beach. Gavin did not get that he needed to kick the ball. He just liked to chase after it with me and then pick it up. Funny boy! Well, off to planning our next adventure....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom's a cutie