Monday, April 23, 2007

April Day


Well, lets see....I lost the battery charger for my camera and it took me a while to get a new one. Now I have a new charger but my computer won't read the card! So I'm experiencing some technical difficulties but hope to get my pictures downloaded from a store and printed/uploaded here etc. soon. Maybe even tonight! Here's a picture from a different camera from Saturday. We went to the Tulip festival. Gavin liked walking around...although he was just as happy running in the dirt and grass as the thousands of tulips. Such a boy! So it's not my favorite pic from the weekend but at least it's a change of scenery for my frequent viewers :-) I'll get some better ones posted eventually! All is well with us, I had a super fun girls weekend 2 weeks ago at Discovery Bay and have plans for camping this weekend. Less then a month until we fly to Arkansas and I CAN'T WAIT to go to San Diego and Monterrey in August. Can you tell what I'm all about? Everything but work! Oh well, I work to live and pay for my fun. (not live to work) Much Love!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You're going to Arkansas? When? Why wasn't I informed earlier and/or invited to tag along? HMMM????? Okay, so I'm a bit jealous...I might get to come up there if Jeff actually graduates but since no one is sure that will happen, I haven't bought a ticket yet... Have you heard of Ding by southwest? You really should download it! :)