Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What would you do...

What would you do if you didn't HAVE to do anything?
I think I'm learning about myself...
I woke up to a 3 year old snuggling me (really precious and only slightly annoying)
Dropped Gavin off at daycare and went back home to shower - only to watch 2 episodes of The Office (That's what she said) and go to watch him at Gymnastics without showering.
Went back home - showered.
Oiled my cutting board. Very cool.
Counted socks - got rid of 18 pairs.
Deep cleaned my microwave.
Condensed spices into different jars - made 2 new curry blends!
Through the slug out of my plant in my living room to the great outdoors OUTSIDE!
Vacuumed house.
Napped.
Picked up Gavin.
Visited Grandma.
Met up with awesome Vikie and went to awesome Katelynn's Stampin Up Party (Way Fun - will host or attend one next month!)
Made 2 cards.
Picked up Gavin from Grandma's.
Ate popcorn for dinner.
Went to bed early.
Happy Day.

2 comments:

Shay said...

oh my gosh, a day without little helper boys? a whole day? wow, not sure what I'd do. I am considering myself lucky that I get to hire a babysitter for 4/5 hrs a week to do whatever I want, alone... but a whole day, at home, with no glasses, eye patches or broken arms.... hmmmm....

David & Kate said...

Stacey!!

I need your phone number. My phone got ruined in the swimming pool and I lost all my numbers. I want to see how you are doing!

Call me or email me your number.
davidnkate@sbcglobal.net