Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On to the Next Big Adventure!

Gavin is goofy. Recent events:
- Gavin got his first fishing pole - superman - and is a better caster then I am
- Gavin now says "not quite yet" and "I can't beLIEVE that" all the time - makes me laugh
- Gavin has 3 more days at Jill's house then I become a stay at home mom for the first time in 3.5 years. Wow.
- We are planning a trip around the US - Spokane, Omaha NE, Hot Springs AR, Las Vegas NV, San Diego CA, Modesto CA, Danville CA, Redding CA, Portland OR, and back home - need a portable DVD player - note to self.
- Gavin got a big boy bike that he loves - I will post picture of him riding
- Gavin told me last night that he was not honey. (I said good night honey) I said yes you are. He said "Ok Mom, I am Chocolate Heart Gavin Honey Me" hmmm yup.
- Miracles and a few good men have set me up with 4 new tires... apparently when you can see the cables under the rubber you should change them.
- We are so lucky and grateful for the most amazing friends and family ever!!! Much Love!




No comments: