Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not Every Mom....

Not every mom gets to be interrupted in the shower by a JUICE EMERGENCY! After rinsing the shampoo out of my eyes and off my hands I was able to get the straw out of the little plastic wrapper and inserted carefully into the little silver circle on the cardboard apple juice box Gavin needed RIGHT NOW! Maybe every mom gets to be interrupted by almost 3 year old boys and their juice emergencies. Maybe they are just that lucky. My first thought was... 'how long is this going to go on? Maybe next year I'll get to shower in peace and shave both legs in the same session!' I would rather be interrupted by a healthy thirsty child then responding mid-rinse to screams and bangs when things have fallen or broken, though. I am so thankful for hot showers, juice boxes, and a healthy happy never thirsty boy. Such silliness! There is always something to make me grateful for the little patience I have and the giggles that never end!

1 comment:

Dug said...

Time for a new post, please.

Thank you.