Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Still catching up on Pictures and stuff...TULIP Heaven

Tulip Town, in Mount Vernon, WA...thousands and thousands of Tulips...loved it. I used to be a florist, remember? Tulips are great, one of my favorites! The sun came out, brighter then I expected!
Gavin running around, fun to watch him and watch people watch him
He got tired...Later that day had a really high fever, so he was a little sick here...Pretty tulip fields!

I love the color combinations, had to include it. They are just so gorgeous!
Well, I've caught up on all the pics from the last month I think...Do I have more then my sister yet? Probably not haha. I have a few from the zoo trip maybe but we're just doing our normal stuff, working, playing, eating and sleeping. And enjoying 95 % of it every day! Much Love to all....

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Those tulips are Gorgeous!! I kept trying to get to the tulip festival close to us, but didn't make it this year. Oh, well, there's always next year, right?

And no, I don't think you have as many pics as me yet, but that's okay--keep trying!! I love seeing all those pics. And the backyard is looking pretty good, at least what I could see of it behind the tramp! Someone's been working hard...

Love ya!