Monday, January 19, 2009

2nd Half

(Read previous Post first for context)

I went back to tuck Gavin in and turn off the light - about 20 minutes of book time. I had heard a little noise but overall things were quiet over there. I walked into his room and he had piled all the blankets and toys and books on one half of the bed all around him - the other half was all clear - just the mattress. He looked at me and proudly said, "Look Mom, I worked too! I cleaned my bed. I no get out, I good." (This means he did not get out of bed, he was good and stayed in as I asked.)
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at my little hard worker. He was so funny. He's growing up so fast. And he's a thinker.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You are a great mother. Gavin is so hilarious. I just love little toddler minds. I hope he had a good birthday! Sorry I didn't call...but at least I sent presents. Gifts are good.

Way to go on the clean house & laundry. It feels good to get that done once in a while.

And you are awesome at everything you do. I've missed talking to you though. Call me! :)