Monday, October 13, 2008

Funny Gavin Story

OK, I have to archive this story - it has a 2nd part as of today.

A week or so ago Gavin and I were in the living room and he asked for Cocoa. I said sure, go get a cup. He went the dishwasher in the kitchen, I was at the dining room table, and yelled "Oh No, Mom, Oh No!" really loud and distressed. I said what? And he said it again pointing to the dishwasher and saying "Look!". Very funny - I guess he's never seen an empty dishwasher before! It's always full and 'icky' or full and clean. I scared him! After being directed to the drawer where his cups go - he was fine.

Tonight he asked for water so I said sure, go get a cup. He went into the kitchen and opened the dishwasher and yelled "Oh No, Mom, Oh No!" I shouted Oh No they're all gone!! Then he started laughing and said "Right here, Mom, Right here!" opening the drawer...he thought it was a really funny joke - he was giggling for awhile.

I'm getting better at keeping the kitchen clean regardless of whatever else is going on I guess.

No comments: