Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gymnastics Class

Gavin gets to go to gymnastics with his daycare friends every Wednesday morning. He has become a very good listener and does really well in all the activities. He can touch his feet to the bar (which is good I guess :) ) and do all kinds of fancy trampoline jumps and acrobatic things. Fancy for a toddler at least. The pictures are all so blurry - Gavin was in constant motion and I'm just not that great of a photographer. Maybe next time I'll ask if I can go down to the floor next to them to take picturs. Anyway, he loves it and is good at it. I love watching him do cool stuff.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.