Monday, October 01, 2007

I know, ANOTHER week....

I know, another week with no pictures in the post. I'll get to that in a couple days I'm sure! Very busy lately. Updates:
1. Still no definitive word on my offer, the seller's lender is dragging their feet: my offer has no expiration date so I'm going to try to wait it out a little longer. I am very ready to move into the new house! - - Tomorrow!
2. Gavin and I had a great trip to the zoo last week... and to Costco... and Target... and the park... and lots of other bonding activites
3. We have a trip planned to Spokane next weekend, of the 13th. And I'm going to the SEAHAWKS again with my man on the 21st to watch the RAMS get smashed by the Hawks.
So, that's the short of it. Gavin and I are happy and busy... Pictures up soon - he is growing so fast!

No comments: