Thursday, January 18, 2007

Don't ask me where the time has gone


Well, Christmas came and went, the New Year arrived, and Gavin turned 1. I don't know why the last few months have been so crazy! Just Kidding. Gavin is a good walker, he walks everywhere. He likes to eat the food off of mom's plate instead of his own. He understands a lot of what is said to him. The other day I said, Hand Mom the green train,,, and he did! So funny. Anyway, I want to share some pictures from the holidays next, but here's one of my favorite new ones of him smiling away.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey hey sis! Still waiting to see Christmas pics...and birthday pics!! I've gotta see how cute he is in his bday outfit. And could you PLEASE pretty PLEASE take a picture of the quilt I gave Mom and send it to me? I love this pic of Gavin--his smile is adorable and totally contagious.

Sure love ya!